+ Reply to Thread
    Volume is offline Uncommon

Default Illuminated Wings Llanowar Elves Thunderbolt deals 4 damage to target creature flying

Illuminated Wings says: Enchanted creature has flying.

I put Illuminated Wings on my Llanowar Elves.

now if other player plays Thunderbolt:
    Choose one — Thunderbolt deals 3 damage to target player; or Thunderbolt deals 4 damage to target creature with flying.

and chooses 2nd option does it kill my llanowar elves? cuz not sure if llanowar elf is considered creature "with flying" because he doesnt have flying himself he got it from Illuminated Wings and on Llanowar Elve it doesnt say flying on card itself?

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Default Re: Illuminated Wings Llanowar Elves Thunderbolt deals 4 damage to target creature fl

If your Elves is enchanted by the Wings, then it's considered to have flying for all purposes. Because, well, it does - it says right there on the card, "enchanted creature has flying".

If you had the mana, you could, in response to Thunderbolt, sacrifice your Illuminated Wings to draw a card. You get an extra card, and your Elves doesn't die (since it no longer has flying, it's an illegal target for Thunderbolt).
    Fluttershy is best pony.