+ Reply to Thread
    Nik
    Nik is offline Scarce

Default Sorry about what i posted

wanted to apoligize to everyone about what i posted in the darksteeel colosus post i don't think anyone is stupid i didnt mean it

Kappu1 is offline Scarce

Default Re: Sorry about what i posted

I don't think anyone cares you posted about a card had experienced players tell you it was not overpowered then proceeded to call them all stupid.

If Darksteel Colossus is overpowered then the same could be said about Eldrazi Monument.

I think you should just take the experienced players word for it, that way you don't get on anyones bad side.

Nik
    Nik is offline Scarce

ok well i'm not gonna argue anymore though about this bbecause i got a warning and penalty points already from moderator already and I don't want to get another one.

Josh is offline Very Rare

Cool of you to apologize, hope we can all get along.

Pretty much all discussion is welcome as long as we dont resort to fighting and name calling.

seba1983 Guest

apollogies accepted. also i can accept that it is your opponion that the card is broken. i have a diffrent oppinion. if you lived in hamburg we could meet and i could show you numerous play examples to prove my point but as it stands i think we will all get along better if we just accept that our oppinions differ.

KogaNinja89 is offline Common

Quote Originally Posted by seba1983 View Post
    apollogies accepted. also i can accept that it is your opponion that the card is broken. i have a diffrent oppinion. if you lived in hamburg we could meet and i could show you numerous play examples to prove my point but as it stands i think we will all get along better if we just accept that our oppinions differ.
    Card is broken lol... not to be rude but all PLAINSWALKERS are broken more than any one particular card so everything is okay with me lol... Does anybody know if the xbox 360 cards are tournament legal?