+ Reply to Thread
    chronodev is offline Founder

Default World of Warcraft Miniatures Game Rarity Guide and Price Published!

I have some good news for all the World of Warcraft Miniatures game collectors community on these forums:

We have been receiving an ever increasing number of requests for the WoW minis rarity list and price guide. And so, over the last few weeks, we placed on hold some video games guides we had been editing, and begun working on the WoW minis rarity guide.

And so it gives me great pleasure to announce that the World of Warcraft Miniatures Rarity Guide and Price List is now live.

Some prices might fluctuate more than normal during the first few months. This is expected behavior, for the WoW miniatures game is still young and it will take a few more months for prices to stabilize. RarityGuide.com editors will be continously monitoring the market for such fluctuations and updating the guide as deemed necessary.

As always we welcome any suggestions and feedback in our feedback forum.

So without further adieu, here is the link to the new World of Warcraft Miniatures Game Rarity List and Price Guide:

RarityGuide.com - World of Warcraft Miniatures Game Rarity Guide
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

Thrall is offline Common

That is good news, Thanks! Very useful. I'll go buy another booster pack tomorrow to celebrate the occasion

Wave is offline Very Common

Zak
    Zak is offline Old School Gamer

Sweet,

I really like the clean look and the fact that its searchable.

One observation though, some of the prices seem a bit high when compared to Ebay prices

klicker is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Sweet,

I really like the clean look and the fact that its searchable.

One observation though, some of the prices seem a bit high when compared to Ebay prices
    The prices on this site don't represent Ebay prices; You'll generally be able to get things for cheaper on places such as Ebay.

Overall, values seem pretty accurate to me, except for Leeroy Jenkins whuch seems a little overpriced

Zak

Quote Originally Posted by klicker View Post
    Overall, values seem pretty accurate to me, except for Leeroy Jenkins whuch seems a little overpriced
    I wonder if thats because wow players will pay more for him because of the real legenday Leeroy Jenkins

Lich is offline Uncommon

I had a question about the 4 starter figures:

Ruby Gemsparkle ($3 for M/NM)
    Vindicator Hodoon ($4 for M/NM)
    GoreBelly ($4 for M/NM)
    Lotherin ($3 for M/NM)

Why are these so expensive? I figured they would be worthless since they are common and you get them in every starter (not like the random commons in the boosters). Am I missing something here

Timmy is offline Common

I got a Ras Frostwhisper Epic from my first booster yesterday. Its nice to know that is is worth so much

Thrall is offline Common

Quote Originally Posted by Lich View Post
    I had a question about the 4 starter figures:

Ruby Gemsparkle ($3 for M/NM)
    Vindicator Hodoon ($4 for M/NM)
    GoreBelly ($4 for M/NM)
    Lotherin ($3 for M/NM)

Why are these so expensive? I figured they would be worthless since they are common and you get them in every starter (not like the random commons in the boosters). Am I missing something here
    Probably because some players prefer to just buy boosters. And since those 4 minis are axclusive to the starter sets, if a player wants a specific figure he would be willing to pay a bit more but still save mone comparing to buying the complete starter set.

Cobra is offline Very Common

I find the guide very useful for trading. I do lots of trades with my friends, and up until now we didn't have any good value guide to go for. We're probably going to use this one now to decide whether trades are fair or not

Adrian is offline Uncommon

I wonder if thats because wow players will pay more for him because of the real legenday Leeroy Jenkins
    What's special about Leeroy Jenkins? (I never played the MMORPG)

Zak

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    What's special about Leeroy Jenkins? (I never played the MMORPG)
    What you haven't heard about Leeroy Jeenkins

Leeroy Jenkins, sometimes mis-spelled Leroy Jenkins and often elongated with numerous additional letters, is an Internet phenomenon named for a character created by player Ben Schultz in Blizzard Entertainment's popular MMORPG, World of Warcraft. The character has become popular thanks to a machinima video of the game that circulated around the Internet. The phenomenon has since spread beyond the boundaries of the gaming community into other online and mainstream media.

The Internet phenomenon started with the release of a video clip online to the World of Warcraft forums. The video was released by the World of Warcraft Alliance player guild "PALS FOR LIFE" on the Laughing Skull PvP realm. It features a group of players discussing a detailed battle strategy while one of their number, Leeroy, is away from his computer. Their plan is ruined when Leeroy returns and, ignorant of the strategy, immediately charges headlong into battle shouting his own name as a battle cry. His companions rush to stop him, and his subsequent actions ruin the meticulous plan and the encounter ends in failure for the group. His response to the other players' reactions, "at least I have chicken", was also much parodied.

The August 2005 issue of PC Gamer UK featured an article on the video, titled "The Ballad of Leeroy Jenkins." The article took the position that the video was designed as a negative commentary on the kind of "nerd-guilds" that meticulously and statistically plan out raids with all the seriousness of actual military tactics. Leeroy is in fact the hero of the piece, acting against the geekiness of his guild.
    Source:
    Leeroy Jenkins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

undeadelf is offline Common

Thanks, the guide is useful, I have some duplicates and I can know what they are worth now.

undeadelf is offline Common

What you haven't heard about Leeroy Jeenkins

Source:
    Leeroy Jenkins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Yeah Leeroy Jenkins is awesome

GreenShade is offline Common

Thanks, very cool, I've started using it for trading with my friends.

Gereck is offline Common

Default Re: World of Warcraft Miniatures Game Rarity Guide and Price Published!

That's a great resource!