+ Reply to Thread
    Greatwun is offline Very Common

Default Ani-mayhem cards

Does anybody still collect dragonball z ani-mayhem cards? Was looking for some goods sites about them maybe for trading or buying but most are outdated since 1999. Have found too much on ebay either. Just wanted to see if anybody out there still collects them.

Catapult is offline Common

Default Re: Ani-mayhem cards

Is it a good game?

Greatwun is offline Very Common

It think it was a terrible game and is why the company went bankrupt and stopped making them. But I really like the card designs and was looking to get some of the rares or foils mainly from the dragonball z set

Adrian is offline Uncommon

Quote Originally Posted by Catapult View Post
    Is it a good game?
    Here's a site I found with info on them

Ani-Mayhem Online

aocidicoa is offline Very Common

I hope I don't get banned or this thread locked cause of promoting or spamming, specially because this is my first post, but I am selling an ani-mayhem dbz set on e-bay.

These are pretty rare right now and yes, the game wasn't the best. I bought this with allowance money when I was like 11. I did play a lot though but after a while, it got just boring and predictable. After playing MTG anything else sucked back then. This is just a valuable collectors addition, nothing more. I am sure someone else will give it a better use since I have not payed attention to them in over 10 years.

I hope the price isn't too high for those interested

edit: oh, and here is the link to it.

a_dogg is offline Very Common

Quote Originally Posted by Greatwun View Post
    It think it was a terrible game and is why the company went bankrupt and stopped making them. But I really like the card designs and was looking to get some of the rares or foils mainly from the dragonball z set
    i have a very extensive collection with a few rare ones and a few shiny ones. feel free to email me at highroller_230@hotmail.com. here are some of them that i have that you can look up and see the rarity and value of them.

future trunks
    super saiyan goku
    super saiyan goten
    super saiyan trunks
    shen lon
    adult gohan

czamora is offline Very Common

Gear Re: Ani-mayhem cards

I hope it's not late already, but we have just added this game to TradeCardsOnline.com, so that if anyone is interested in trading they should list their haves and wants there so that you get a report on any possible matches.
    It's an old game and we only added it because one of our users (tyhana) took the effort of gathering all the info for us. So hopefully someone can benefit from it.

Thanks.

HeeroJF is offline Very Common

I have complete sets 0, 1 and 2 that I'm considering selling these days.

This includes all the promo and demo cards. I'm only missing TWO promos in set 0, and ONE promo in set 2. Set 1 is 100% complete.

I also have a ton of extra rares, uncommons and commons of all three sets I'm looking to sell (including THREE "Washu's Space-Time Converter.")

Anyone interested, let me know. I'll most likely create an item on eBay shortly.

panistefanin is offline Common

Thanks for the useful information! You helped me with advice! wells fargo routing number Virginia