+ Reply to Thread
    Adrian is offline Uncommon

Default Fight Klub Trading Card Game by Decipher

Anybody here play the new Fight Klub Trading Card Game by Decipher? Is it any good?

Hazard is offline Common

I tried to go check it out on the Decipher site but I can't get in? It says Let Me In and asks to type "who sent you". But nobody sent me. I cannot login and can't register

mrgamesmaster is offline Common

Fight Klub is an invite-only game unlike the majority of TCGs out there since Decipher is the only one that distributes the product also unlike most TCGs. I just recently put up an invite in these forums, so just say I sent ya and you can get in that way.

@Adrian: Fight Klub reminds me of both .hack//ENEMY which I enjoyed, but didn't get to play much and Lord of the Rings which I very much enjoy and still play online. The games can whiz by rather fast since each hero/villain has a pretty small amount of life--8 is the max I've seen so far--and the fights start up on the first turn unlike say YGO/M:TG where you have to wait a turn before you can start tearing into 'em.

There's also certain cards like Hannibal Lecter and a support card of Rambo's for example which can cause double damage if their fight cards get scored. Come and join the party! I've been a Founding Mentor for almost a year now and I'll gladly welcome you in w/open arms. L8r for now peeps.