+ Reply to Thread
    FlowerPetal is offline Uncommon

Default what are zhu zhu pets

What are those zhu zhu pets I've been hearing about lately some new type of toy for kids?

zooLert is offline Very Common

Default Re: what are zhu zhu pets

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerPetal View Post
    What are those zhu zhu pets I've been hearing about lately some new type of toy for kids?
    These things are getting out of control

If you haven't seen one yet, and you think you (or someone you love) would ever need to get their hands on a toy, robotic hamster.. You might want to act sooner than later.

These things are turning in to the big little hit... And it's not even halloween. That said, they are probably going to get harder and harder to find...

They even have the perfect setup. If you look at the main accessory, it has exit points... And each exit point from the hamster track is just ready waiting for you to add.. Yes - more accessories!

Watch the hamster drive a car!
    Go on a skateboard
    Get in a ball!

It's all ready and waiting... Just in time for the holidays too.

And as a shameless plug - you can track the availability of the little guys as well :

Zhu Zhu Pet Accessories Availability Tracker from zooLert.com - Find Zhu Zhu Pet Accessories In Stock!

zhuzhu0009 is offline Very Common

It's a Toy Hamster pet which is very cute. My sister has three of it. its like a real hamster that is so cute.

BuyWebkinzWorldwide is offline Very Common

Highly entertaining indeed for little boys and girls. Have heard lots of good reactions to them, much like Webkinz. From what I have heard, well worth the money for the amount of enjoyment on them.

We sell both of them, most varieties too, all at reasonable prices.

http://www.buywebkinzworldwide

and

BuyWebkinzWorldwide's Store at Bonanzle - Webkinz Animals, Toys...