+ Reply to Thread
    Rocket is offline The Hallowed

Default Borg Bridge Officer Starfleet Constitution Class Starship Tribble or Targ Pet which??

If you preorder star trek online from gamestop you get bonus Starfleet Constitution Class Starship
    if you pre-order star trek online from amazon you get bonus Borg Bridge Officer
    if you pre-order star trek online from Best Buy you get bonus Tribble or Targ Pet

Which bonus is best

NeverEnding is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Borg Bridge Officer Starfleet Constitution Class Starship Tribble or Targ Pet whi

I think I'll pre order the gamestop one with the Constitution Class Starship

"Reserve Star Trek Online and receive a GameStop exclusive in-game Starfleet Constitution Class Starship. This unique, upgradable starship comes equipped with blue phasers and an extra engineering station mod slot. Available online and in-store while supplies last."

But the Borg officer and trible/targ pet sound cool too

Erozion is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Borg Bridge Officer Starfleet Constitution Class Starship Tribble or Targ Pet whi

I'm gonna get the one with Borg Bridge Officer from Amazon.

Very cool to have a borg bridge officer I guess it will be like 7 of 9 from voyager

Specter is offline Uncommon

i cant decide, so I'll get all 3