+ Reply to Thread
    legitamatebitch is offline Very Common

Default RARE MacGregor Ben Hogan #2542 Irons

A friend of mine has these clubs and is interested in learing a value and possibly selling! He has had these more than 30 years and they have just been stored. At one point he tried and tried to find them and even MacGregor did not have records going back that far... I recently have shown them to a couple of collectors who checked their books and they are so rare that they are not listed.. I can provide pics of all and they are oriiginal and in great condition. Please contact me if you know anything at 760-413-9392.. Thanks so much, Teresa
    Happy Holidays

Primrose is offline Uncommon

Default Re: RARE MacGregor Ben Hogan #2542 Irons

do you have photos?

Hello and thank you for your message. I will try to post pictures but have not figured this out yet. I believe there is one attached. If you would like to send me an email @ teresatravel@yahoo.com I will send you a link to photos stored in photobucket! Thanks so much and Merry Chrismas, Teresa
    Attached Images

Got it.. If you need more I will get them.. My friend has 2 through 9 irons.
    Thank you, Teresa
    Attached Images