+ Reply to Thread
    Segment is offline Common

Default Will Sega ever make a new console?

I liked the Sega consoles like the Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast... will Sega ever enter the market with a new console again?

BlackDS is offline Scarce

Default Re: Will Sega ever make a new console?

Its hard to say with 100 accuracy, but most likley no. The Videogame industry has changed (for the worse in my opinion) because back in the day, gamers never needed online multiplayer, great graphics, or a bunch of other stuff crammed into it. They just wanted a game console. But now, the market is being run by two milti-billion companies with thier godzilla consoles, and poor little Nintendo with thier tiny little wii. I'm honestly suprized Nintendo is still alive, they are prospering, but eventually they just won't be able to compete with the multi-media giants Sony and Microsoft. Sega wouldn't have any market share with a new console and it would fail just like every other one they made. Unless Microsoft leaves the buisness(sony is here to stay), then Sega would just be wasting thier time and money. Although I really hope Microsoft crashes and burns so Sega can take thier place. Or have one big collabaration console, but that will never happen. The all new SNK, Sega, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, Atari, Matell Super System!