+ Reply to Thread
    chronodev is offline Founder

Default Garfield: Caught in the Act, A review on one of the Fat Cat's games

Review of the Sega Genesis Game Garfield: Caught in the Act

---------------------------------

Intro

Most everyone is familiar with the number one Fat Cat Garfield. Renowned star of the daily comic strip running for 30 years now! This is one of the few games that Garfield has been featured in. It was the first game I personally knew Garfield to be featured in and one that I've enjoyed for many years.

Story

Garfield broke the TV! (I know, hard to believe, but blame Odie) He takes it on himself to repair the thing and somewhat succeeds. In typical fashion, this results in something bad emerging from the TV, Glitch, who then grabs Garfield who must navigate through several late-night movies to face Glitch and escape from the TV.

Gameplay

The game was made to appeal to a younger audience and it shows in its design and execution. Even without the manual its pretty easy to learn what to do and how the game works. I remember buying this game from EB games, it was actually the first game I ever reserved, and just saving my allowance for weeks to...

Continued at:
    Garfield: Caught in the Act, A review on one of the Fat Cat's games
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Garfield: Caught in the Act, A review on one of the Fat Cat's games

Played it, very fun game