+ Reply to Thread
    wags7121 is offline Uncommon

Default factory sealed geneses games

i bought castlevania bloodline for the genesis. it is in the cardboard box and sealed in plastic, is there any way to tell if it is factory sealed or resealed by someone else?

eliphas0 is offline Uncommon

Default Re: factory sealed geneses games

I would check on Ebay Guides, its where I learned how to tell if an NES Game is still in its original Cellophane.

Funny that you mention Bloodlines I was just thinking about that game yesterday .

i never played it before, im kind of mad its sealed i wanna try it out

eliphas0 is offline Uncommon

I played it once probably over a decade ago. What I do remember is its very gory for an old 16-Bit game and that it leads into Symphony of the Night. I also recall being fairly impressed by its graphics (this was pre-Dracula X).

I want to play it as well, guess I'll have to break out the emulators

kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Default Re: factory sealed genesis games

I know that for Nintendo there is the Factory vertical seam (or was it horizontal seam) that tells that the game is autentically sealed.

But dont know if Sega Genesis games have such a thing

thanks, that kinda helped, but there isnt one for genesis games thats as detailed as the nes ones. and all the pics i tried to look up were of the hard plastic case and i have a cardboard case for the game. when i look at the box there is no sign of wear from opening and closing the lid so i guess thats a plus

StephenJMunn is offline Common

The cardboard box version of Bloodlines is pretty much worthless compared to the clamshell edition of the game. You could probably pick up a loose cartridge for about $15 on eBay if you wanted to play the game without cracking open your box. I would doubt the box is resealed, because the value is so low either way. Does it appear the box is still glued shut underneath the plastic?