Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The name rater in Eterna City REFUSES to change my Duskull's name! HELP!

pokepizza is offline Uncommon

Default The name rater in Eterna City REFUSES to change my Duskull's name! HELP!

My friend traded me a Duskull and he called it "Dudeskull" and I wanted to rename and I went to the name rater in Eterna City so that I can give it another name but he tells me:

"Dudeskull, is it?
    That is a truly impeccable name!"

And he wont let me change it!

whats up with that? Duderskull is not an impeccable name, it is a STUPID name why cant I change it
    Last edited by pokepizza; 06-04-2009 at 10:00 PM.

Muk
    Muk is offline Scarce

Default Re: The name rater in Eterna City REFUSES to change my Duskull's name! HELP!

I agree, that is a lame name

Default Re: The name rater in Eterna City REFUSES to change my Duskull's name! HELP!

yeah so how do i change it the name rater doesnt think so he thinks the name is impeccable

Justin is offline Expert Pokemon Trainer

You cant change the name of a traded pokemon...

if you really want the name changed maybe you can return the pokemon to your friend and he will go to the name rater and change it himself then trade it back to you

oh but I dont want to tell him he chose a stupid name because that will offend him (he always chooses lame names for his pokemons)

Maybe i'll steal his DS when he is not looking and then do the trade and change the name myself

oh boy I hope he doesnt read these forums

Ethan is offline Common

What do you mean that you hope I dont read these forums? It was ME WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THESE FORUMS

Ethan is offline Common

and I think dudeskull is a cool name

Ethan is offline Common

oh and youre not touching my DS if you touch my DS I will smash yours

Dudeskull is a LAME name. it may be a good name for a gangster but not for a pokemon!

Couldnt you have traded me a pokemon with a better name? oh right all of your pokemons names are stupid

Ethan is offline Common

Dude what are you talking about? The psyduck you traded me you named it yellowducky. Thats even a more lame name!!

yellowducky is a cute name. He is yellow and he is a ducky. So I named him yellowducky.

and I want my yellowducky back now! I prefer a pokemon named yellowducky then one named Dudeskull. I'll give you your duskull back and you give me back my psyduck.
    Last edited by pokepizza; 06-05-2009 at 10:32 AM.

Ethan is offline Common

Quote Originally Posted by pokepizza View Post
    yellowducky is a cute name. He is yellow and he is a ducky. So I named him yellowducky.
    Thats exactly my point. Your name is just plain lame. theres no creativity. oh he is yellow and he is a duck so i'll call him yellowducky.

Ethan is offline Common

And that goes for your other pokemons as well. You named your zubat bluebatty and your turtwig greenturty and you say my names are stupid well at least I am creative

Ethan is offline Common

Quote Originally Posted by pokepizza View Post
    and I want my yellowducky back now! I prefer a pokemon named yellowducky then one named Dudeskull. I'll give you your duskull back and you give me back my psyduck.
    Well I'm not trading your psyduck back to you. I'd sooner release it to the wild then trade it back

I also dont want to trade it back to you

Ethan is offline Common

You're the one who asked to trade back

Yeah well I changed my mind now!

I'd also sooner release it then trade it back to you

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast