+ Reply to Thread
    nesnwc is offline Very Common

Default 1990 Nintendo World Championships Gold & Gray Cartridge FOR SALE!!!

Well for starters I’m a big Nintendo fan. I have always wanted a Nintendo World Championships gold and gray cartridge, so I decided to make me a set from other games. I made a few from some undesirable titles. I have about 5 of each and they will include a copy of the NWC Certificate and notification letter. Please note these are custom made and would be a great display piece for the true NES Fan. If you would like one just send me an email at nesnwc@gmail.com. I will take silent auction bids for a few weeks or so and the top 10 bids gets one. Just let me know if you want gold, gray, or both. I will provide tracking and insurance on every purchase. I have been an active seller on Ebay for over 10 years and I will only accept Paypal or Money Order. Ill be posting this on a few other blogs and forums also. Thanks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AlirazaVideoGames is offline Very Common

Default Re: 1990 Nintendo World Championships Gold & Gray Cartridge FOR SALE!!!

i made an inspirational video for this set: http://youtu.be/_pyJMmPG16k

NOTE - seller in this thread is making clear he has made 5 of them. MADE. that's right. he is admitting these are inspirational knockoffs. he is NOT trying to fool anyone so stop condemning him.

miles8 is offline Very Common

Default Re: 1990 Nintendo World Championships Gold & Gray Cartridge FOR SALE!!!

Very well done!