+ Reply to Thread
    gaminger is offline Uncommon

Default James Patterson Women's Murder Club Games of Passion Walkthrough Nintendo DS

Where can i find good walkthru for James Patterson Women's Murder Club for Nintendo DS

Zak
    Zak is offline Old School Gamer

weaselshouse is offline Very Common

Default Re: James Patterson Women's Murder Club Games of Passion Walkthrough Nintendo DS

Hi.

Does anyone know of a different guide as the link has no guide on it anymore.

Many Thanks

Darlene Vile is offline Very Common

Default Re: James Patterson Women's Murder Club Games of Passion Walkthrough Nintendo DS

Okay, there seems to be NO walkthroughs online for this game. How can such an awesome game, which has really tough puzzles in it, have no online guides?? If anyone out there has played and completed the game, please make a walkthrough. You will seriously be a hero to so many of us who are stumped by the game's puzzles! I vow to make a guide myself after I finish it.

chris88 is offline Very Common

Hi there - we found a guide to this game in French - Women's Murder Club: Games of Passion Walkthrough (French) v1.0 - hosted by Neoseeker.

However - if you go to Google's translate tool, it'll easily translate it into English.

We've done so and it is a good guide. Hope this helps.

santakine is offline Very Common

MW2 Should not have ended with two individuals versus the U.S army.
    Of course the ratio is 1:100 throughout the whole game, it shouldn't have been like that either

kizi is offline Very Common

Yes. strengths of DS is the touch screen. Therefore the most appropriate game genre on this platform is games puzzle, and games for women.!