+ Reply to Thread
    chronodev is offline Founder

Default RarityGuide.com store open

I am happy to announce that we now have an online store where you can buy collectibles of all types including video games, trading cards, books, and a lot more.

http://www.rarityguide.com/store/

Store shows select items from Amazon.com and displays photos, reviews, prices for new and used items, and more.

All Billing, shipping and backend is handled by Amazon and its select merchants. When you buy from the store, we receive a small comission. Please support the site by using the store for all your collectibles needs
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

nensondubois is offline Very Common

Default Re: RarityGuide.com store open

I see a lot of items at $0.01 and $0.015. is that too good to be true?

chronodev is offline Founder

on those items you'd probably pay a little more for shipping (again, this is handled by Amazon merchants) but it still would usually be a good deal. Anyway for most items you can compare costs from a lot of sources.
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

BlackDS is offline Scarce

Hey there BlackDS!

It appears that you have not posted on our forums in a long time. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution, or just engage in a conversation with other members in any one of our forums?
    Welp, uh, dang, this place has changed a lot.
    I'm liking the store, you get my stamp of approval.

SlamBradley is offline Common

I was honestly wondering why this wasnt here before.
    This is a sweet idea yet now im going to have no money and just sit in a corner eating bread and water, surrounded by games

CoolStuffComics is offline Very Common

Is it possible to include feeds from additional sites such as Bonanza? Bonanza does offer a commission-based referral opportunity for those who direct traffic their way (sellers individually opt in or out of this opportunity).

Just registered with RarityGuide.com -- nice place. Hope to be here often.