+ Reply to Thread
    chronodev is offline Founder

Post New Feature: Filters (Advanced Search)

Whilst for many users our Quick Search feature will suffice, if you want to perform more powerful searches we have introduced a new Filters option.

In any of the Rarity Lists you can now click on the Filters button and be taken to the filters page. There you will be able to configure very advanced filters to perform any type of search on the rarity guide. There are 12 filters and the search possibilities you can perform using them are limitless!

Here are some types of searches you can perform with the advanced filter system:

Get me all the Atari Cartridges produced by Activision with rarity greater than 50 or cartridges produced by Sears with rarity greater than 40

Get me all the Board Games produced by Parker Brothers between 1980 and 1990, all the board games produced by Milton Bradley between 1970 and 1980, and all the board games produced by Whitman between 1960 and 1970

As I said, search combinations are limitless! Feel free to go play around with the filters to learn how they work. If you have any feedback on them post in the feedback forum, or if you need assistance in using them post in our technical support forums.
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

mercury is offline Uncommon

Very useful. I collect mostly board games from Milton Bradley and Parker Brothers; Now I can find the results I need in 1 go rather than having to search twice

jared is offline Staff

That's good, the more search options available the better. It's great to be able to perform such deep searches