+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Booster Packs

BobLoblaw is offline Common

Default Booster Packs

So at the store, they generally have like 10 different kinds of booster packs available. Are there any widely accepted "better" sets or "worse" sets? How do you go about choosing which pack you might buy? I never know which to get and I kind of would like to try new packs rather than stick to the few sets I've used up to this point.

Is there a way to discern between them without looking online and basically going through each card in the set to see what's got what?

Rocket is offline The Hallowed

Default Re: Booster Packs

I usually buy the newest set which currently is worldwake. Also I buy base set (M2010) since it has important cards.

other times i buy sets which I think are good like I like the Nemesis set for example but I dont like prophecy that much

E.Riggs is offline Common

Default Re: Booster Packs

Some o' the older sets people don't think much of. Like Homelands or Alliance. There's also that cheapo one, Fallen Empires. That one's good for adding a touch o' bulk to ya collection. Most got a few gems to offer, but ain't worth the time to get all the packs to get 'em.