+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Homelands?!?!?!

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Default Homelands?!?!?!

I'm sorry, but I need someone to let me in on some information. Are there ANY good cards in Homelands? Besides the one that destroys them all (Apocolypse Chime)

seba1983 Guest

Default Re: Homelands?!?!?!

no !!!!

well not quite true. there is mercant scroll. apart from that there are several that are good fun for casual but can be aquired as singles for less than 1$ like baron sengier.

all in all homelands is the most "not worth it" set ever ! yes a lot worse than even fallen empires

Alterloth is offline Uncommon

Joven and Baron Sengir are decent cards from Homelands...Drudge Spell wasn't that bad either...I used to rock these cards back in the day...Daughter Of Autumn in a green/white deck with an Inviolability isn't that bad...Eron The Relentless is another decent card from Homelands...

But, all in all, not worth it...there are other cards...if you had a game of MTG and you and your opponent were only using Homelands then yeah, sure...

They do something like that at a local gaming shop here...every month they'll rip open a booster box from a previous expansion and do a tournament...Vintage tournament I think its called...they did Mirage last month...
    Last edited by Alterloth; 05-14-2010 at 09:37 AM.

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

I'd like to see a tournament like that around here.