+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OLD POOP

Sut Tatersual is offline Very Common

Default OLD POOP

I am an "Old Poop" at the end of his string! I have collected everything over my 86 years, and am just now trying to evaluating some of it. The latest item in question is a Schich type C Magazine repeating safety razor. It was the second razor that I used to shave with in my youth. When I discovered and started to use electric razors I cleaned it up and put it away, and just got it out a couple of days ago. Well, it is still like new with a box of blades in side of it. When I looked it up for referance I discovered something that I never knew, that they came with a cover for the head of the razor. I don't remember of it's ever having one. Is it worth anything without one? Can one be found? It's sort of a shame, as it is in like new condition. I'll try to post a picture.
    Thanks.
    Sut Tatersaul
    Attached Images

Sut Tatersual is offline Very Common

Default Re: OLD POOP

Thanks, All, anyway:

I didn't expect to be overwhelmed with welcome, or information, but I did expect "something?". I guess not!
    I probably won't waste more of the expert's, or my time, with questions on this forum.

Sut Tatersaul

jacklynnvern is offline Very Common