+ Reply to Thread
    matchbox35 is offline Very Common

Default Matchbox Lesney Superfast Transitionals.

I have 35 Matchbox Lesney Superfast Transitionals

They are being sold on EBay over the next few months. Here's the story behind them.

A friend of mine lost his uncle last year, and as we were going through the cupboards. There were a pile of boxes in the back of one. They were of course Matchbox cars. Untouched for nearly 40 years!!
    My friend suggested we just bin them, but I told him that there were quite a few collectors of these cars. So I said I'd take them and EBay them for him.

All of the cars are from 1970 - 1971. I've made a website to showcase them with pics. If you have any questions about them then please do not hesitate to ask. The URL for the website is in my signature so go and take a look. I've added the ability for you to register your interest in particular models by leaving your email address. This is so that I can mail you the EBay id when it gets listed. I'll probably announce it on here too

All the best,

Jeff.

Motor is offline Moderator

Default Re: Matchbox Lesney Superfast Transitionals.

Very cool website!

matchbox35 is offline Very Common

Default Re: Matchbox Lesney Superfast Transitionals.

Thank you

I knocked it up quickly using a well known web page editor. The pictures are quite High res, but I know how frustrating it can be when you can't see what you want to buy, so I thought I'd do several pictures with each.

I'm hoping to get the first one going before the end of the month