+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hero Creatures

Church is offline Common

Default Hero Creatures

So here's a concept i came accross that i want to use for my block

Rain of Arrows.jpg

In the lower left hand corner is an experience trigger for the trigger. Whenever this trigger occurs, you put an experience counter on the creature. As for that bar on the right, that is the experience chart. Whenever it gets a counter it goes up one slot on the chart (the one on the bottom is where it starts). When it gets far enough up, it reaches a milestone. As it reaches a Milestone, it adds the abbilities of those milestones to the ones it already has. This means that when it reaches Milestone 4, it has all the abbilities on the card.

So i can combine this with legion

Ex: Legion Wizard -- As long as you control a Wizard, Whenever this creature deals combat damage to an opponent, draw a card

This way i can use Legion and the Heroes together so that they work for one another. I have about 109 cards made up in my set so far, (11 of which are heroes).

So, thoughts?

Church is offline Common

Default Re: Hero Creatures

for those of you that can't read the card because it's too small, click on it to enlarge it