+ Reply to Thread
    Akarian is offline Common

Default Goblin cards from lorwyn

Alright well there is a dispute between my brother and I when I pla goblin fodder I need to sac a goblin as an addition cost.
    I sacrifice Goblin shennanagins which is a tribal enchantment -Goblin.
    Is that card still considered a goblin?

Also I have knuckle bone witch in play for when a goblin goes to the graveyard from play I can put a 1+1+ counter on it. I would be able to put a 1+1+ counter on her when the enchantment goes to the grave yard due to it being a goblin enchantment correct?

TauntingElf is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Goblin cards from lorwyn

Quote Originally Posted by Akarian View Post
    Alright well there is a dispute between my brother and I when I pla goblin fodder I need to sac a goblin as an addition cost.
    I sacrifice Goblin shennanagins which is a tribal enchantment -Goblin.
    Is that card still considered a goblin?
    Yeah I think you can sacrifice the Goblin Shenanigans as part of the cost of Fodder Launch. Since it just says "Sacrifice a Goblin" and Gobin Shanannigans has type goblin.

If it said "Sacrifice a goblin creature" then you couldnt.

TauntingElf is offline Uncommon

Default Re: Goblin cards from lorwyn

Quote Originally Posted by Akarian View Post
    Also I have knucklebone witch in play for when a goblin goes to the graveyard from play I can put a 1+1+ counter on it. I would be able to put a 1+1+ counter on her when the enchantment goes to the grave yard due to it being a goblin enchantment correct?
    Yeah its a goblin so you get +1/+1