+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Innistrad spoilers cards list rumors faq visual spoiler leaked info pictures new set

Footprint is offline Uncommon

Default Innistrad spoilers cards list rumors faq visual spoiler leaked info pictures new set

All Innistrad stuff can go here like spoiler cards and rumor and news and other stuff you hear

Set Name Innistrad
    Block Set 1 of 3 in the Innistrad block
    Number of Cards 264
    Release Date September 30, 2011
    Prerelease Events September 24-25, 2011
    Launch Parties September 30-October 3, 2011
    Magic Online Release Date October 17, 2011
    Game Day October 29-30, 2011
    Design Team: Mark Rosewater (lead),Richard Garfield,Jenna Helland,Graeme Hopkins,Tom LaPille
    Development Team: Erik Lauer (lead),Mark L. Gottlieb,David Humpherys,Tom LaPille, Adam Lee, Kenneth Nagle

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Innistrad spoilers cards list rumors faq visual spoiler leaked info pictures new

How do we know what this set is called and not ACTION? This whole mystery thing is killing me...

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Innistrad spoilers cards list rumors faq visual spoiler leaked info pictures new

Tagline: Horror Lurks Within
    Sounds pretty cool
    Last edited by Chodie; 03-14-2011 at 08:28 AM.

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Sorry... I keep adding pictures already on here... I hate not being able to see pictures on the pages.
    Last edited by Chodie; 03-14-2011 at 08:28 AM.

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Looks like Liliana is up to something in this set. By the opinions of users in other forums, the dragons on her throne look like mini Bolas
    Obviously some sort of horror setting. Anyone think this has more to do with Phyrexia? It seems like it will. I SAY IT'S GOING TO BE SET ON SHADOWMOOR!!! Na I really don't know... This will probably be a new plane.

Jake1991 is offline Scarce

Quote Originally Posted by Chodie View Post
    This will probably be a new plane.
    This is a new plane. Ever since the original Mirrodin Block (excluding Time Spiral), the first set of a block has the name of the plane in its title.

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

I've been hearing news about a card called Garruk, The Protector. I think it might be in this block because of the liliana vs garruk comics where she curses him. She's in this block, he might be too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake1991 View Post
    This is a new plane. Ever since the original Mirrodin Block (excluding Time Spiral), the first set of a block has the name of the plane in its title.
    I don't think so. Ya see, I heard from a registered tournament judge in my area that Innistrad will be a revisit to the plane of Ravnica, a city-scape plane of which the populus is divided up into all these different 2 color guilds. I also think that it's where Jace's "Consortium" is headquartered.
    My guess is that Liliana may be working for Bolas to gain more power, or perhaps so she can betray him and claim the whole of Ravnica for herself.

Arix is offline Merrymaker

Quote Originally Posted by Kazurhix The Machinator
    Ya see, I heard from a registered tournament judge in my area...
    Let me stop you right there and assure you that registered judges don't have any special access to any of Wizards' secrets. We don't know anything more about Innistrad than you do. And the idea that it's a revisit to Ravnica is, right now, just a rumour.
    Fluttershy is best pony.

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

It's also floppy bologna. Just saying, most of the clues that have been handed out point to it being a revisit to
    Ulgrotha (Homelands). I don't know what reasons you have of thinking that it's a revisit to ravnica but i completely doubt that. Just because jace is popular and he has some artifact in Ravnica doesn't mean that it will be the next revisit. You should probably think to yourself... Is Ravnica a gothic setting at all? And... Isn't Ulgrotha like completely gothic?

Jake1991 is offline Scarce

Innistrad is not a return to any plane. MaRo posted on his twitter a several months back that Innistrad is a new plane entirely.

ejcznz is offline Very Common

Playful Re: Innistrad spoilers cards list rumors faq visual spoiler leaked info pictures new

Skirsdag is in Innistrad and no where else therefore Innistrad is a new plane. I hope Liliana does take it over shes hot

kip
    kip is offline Scarce

Wreath of Geists G
    Enchantment - Aura (U)
    Enchant creature
    Enchanted creature gets +X/+X, where X is the number of creature cards in your graveyard.
    Before you travel the woods of Kessig, get permission from those who died trying.
    Artist: Jason A. Engle

kip
    kip is offline Scarce

Skirsdag Cultist 2RR
    Creature - Human Shaman (U)
    T , Sacrifice a creature: Skirsdag Cultist deals 2 damage to target creature or player.
    2/2
    "Within blood is life. Within life is fire. Within fire is the path to our master's glory!"
    Artist: Slawomir Maniak

kip
    kip is offline Scarce

Moan of the Unhallowed 2BB
    Sorcery (Uncommon)
    Put two 2/2 black Zombie creature tokens onto the battlefield.
    Flashback 5BB
    For a ghoul, every village is a buffet and every disaster is a reunion.
    Artist: Nils Hamm

kip
    kip is offline Scarce

Bloodgift Demon 3BB
    Creature - Demon (Rare)
    Flying
    At the beginning of your upkeep, target player draws one card and loses 1 life.
    He relishes the devotion of his Skirsdag puppets and their belief that it will earn them immortality.
    4/4
    Artist: Peter Mohrbacher

kip
    kip is offline Scarce

Murder of Crows 3UU
    Creature - Bird (Uncommon)
    Flying
    Whenever another creature dies, you may draw a card. If you do, discard a card.
    4/4
    Even more than carrion, they crave the last words of the dying.
    Artist: Drew Baker

kip
    kip is offline Scarce

Spectral Rider WW
    Creature - Spirit Knight (Uncommon)
    Intimidate
    2/2
    Never a word. Never a warning. Only the sound of hoofbeats along the crossways, and the screams of the avenged.
    Artist: Igor Kieryluk

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

774_ndj1da0ekc_o.jpg

Mikaeus, the Lunarch - XW
    Legendary Creature - Human Cleric - (mythic)
    Mikaeus, the Lunarch enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it.
    T: Put a +1/+1 counter on Mikaeus, the Lunarch.
    T, remove a +1/+1 counter from Mikaeus, the Lunarch: Put a +1/+1 counter on each other creature you control.
    0/0

Also notice a different symbol.

The diff symbol is because he's in From the Vault: Legends. No big deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast