+ Reply to Thread
    darknova is offline Common

Post Books you read in the past

I have a different thread I started for books you currently are reading, but in this thread share with us books you've read in the past and maybe if you liked them or not.

I'll start

I read a few months back the book Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson. I would highly recommend that book. Was a quick read, but very very touching (had me crying in the end )

chronodev is offline Founder

A great series I read in the past (and was actually one of my favorite series of all time) is the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. This included the following books:

Wizard's First Rule
    Stone of Tears
    Blood of the Fold
    Temple of the Winds
    Soul of the Fire
    Faith of the Fallen
    The Pillars of Creation
    Naked Empire
    Chainfire
    Phantom
    Confessor

Of those, Blood of the Fold was my very favorite.
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

c64fan is offline Uncommon

A good one is Dragonworld, by Byron Preiss and Michael Reaves. It's a fantasy story involving (obviously) dragons. It had great characters and a great story. A must read for Fantasy lovers and Dragon lovers alike.

Zidarose is offline Editor in Chief

The Dragons remind me of Eragon (great book) and the Dragonriders of Pern series. The dragonriders were definately a quiet hit, but one I feel is worth investigating and looking into for sure for any draconic fans.
    Finally, a new generation of Pokemon for us to enjoy. There is much to look forward to in 2011!