+ Reply to Thread
    Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

Default Business Help...

I am starting an imaginary business for economics class.

The business happens to be a Guitar Shop in our town. There is a home owned guitar shop in town, but there isn't a professional guitar shop for... 15 miles? I'm not quite sure.

I need some help on deciding what to sell in it, what service I should provide, what I should do to be successful.

Rocket is offline The Hallowed

Default Re: Business Help...

in addition to guitars you should offer all the accessories such as strings, amps, microphones, etc

also you should offer restringing service, and guitar lessons (maybe free lesson for those who buy guitar from you)

Chodie is offline Scarce
    Blog Entries

That sounds great. I would actually do that. Also, could you list anything a guitarist might need in case you think of something that I don't.

teletel is offline Uncommon

a cool thing to offer would be like a small recording studio where aspiring bands and guitarists can record their stuff on CDs and you can help them get it out to producers and such