This might interest video game console collectors:

Huge Console/Games Lot from Atari-Xbox. over 140 games! - eBay (item 220349650699 end time Jan-29-09 22:45:19 PST)

2 Atari 2600 consoles- Haven't used them in awhile although I believe 1 is operational and the other is parts to the best of my knowledge. 4 joysticks and set of paddles as well, 32 games including Q-bert, Donkey Kong, Pac Man, Pole position, and many others. These are all as is since they are old and I can't test them all or guarantee their working condition although I do belive the the vast majority are in fine working order.

2 NES consoles- One in pretty fair working order and one that can be used for parts including and extra pin connector. 4 controllers, a joystick, the light gun, and power pad. All accesories work. 19 games including dodge ball, mario 1, 2, and 3, TMNT, Gunsmoke, P.O.W., Mega man 3, Link, Ninja Guidan and more. Again, as is due to age but am sure that most all are in good working order.

2 SNES consoles- Havnt been used in awhile again but were both working when i las put them in storage. 3 controllers included also. 24 games including Mario all stars, Mortal combat, Rock and Roll racing, Super Mario World, Zelda a link to the past, contra 3, and Star Fox.

1 Sega Genesis Console- 4 controllers included. 14 games including NBA Jam, Clay Fighter, Toe Jam and Earl, Sonic 1, 2, and 3, Sonic and Knuckles, and Battletoads.

1 Sega Dreamcast console- 2 controllers w/ memory cards, keyboard and mouse, web browser, and rumble packs i think. 9 games including crazy taxi 1 and 2, unreal tournament online, and phantasy star online.

1 Sony PS2 console- 2 controllers w/ 2 extensions, regular and HD video cables, multi tap adaptor. 3 games- God of War, GTA san andreas, and Metal gear Solid.

1 Nintendo Gamecube console- 4 controllers w/ 2 extensions, regular and HD video cables, microphone. 23 games including paper mario, mario sunshine mario kart, mario party 4, 5, and 6, mari o golf, resident evil 4, zelda the windwaker, Fifa soccer world cup 2002, Fifa soccer 2002, 2003 and 2004, and hitman 2.

1 Microsoft Xbox console- 4 controllers and 1 xbox live headset. HD video and sound cables from Monster Cable. 18 games including Fable, espn baseball 2004, Halo 2, MVP baseball 04, 05, Top Spin tennis, Splinter cell chaos theory, Rainbow six 3, and Project Gotham Racing.
Huge Console/Games Lot from Atari-Xbox. over 140 games! - eBay (item 220349650699 end time Jan-29-09 22:45:19 PST)