Old Time Radio Shows - Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - Audio CD - OTR

The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes originally starred Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes and Nigel Bruce as Dr. Watson. Basil Rathbone's last episode as the famous detective was "The Singular Affair of the Baconian Cipher." He was eager to separate himself from the cast type of Holmes, and even though the show's sponsor Petri Wine offered him generous pay to continue, he decided to move on. Once he did, the sponsor did as well, and Tom Conway took the starring role, though Nigel Bruce got top billing and was always announced first. With Rathbone and Bruce, the show exhibited an interesting introduction. The sponsor's spokesman would show up weekly at Dr. Watson's house (then retired and living in California), and share a story about Sherlock Holmes and his adventures over a glass of Petri wine. This offered them the chance to sometimes bring in other characters to contribute to the story, and also gave Watson a chance to summarize or add additional tidbits at the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each episode is dramatized and approximately twenty-five minutes long. This is an audio CD. It will work on most CD/DVD players.

This disc has a professional Lightscribe label. I will mail it in a bubble envelope for protection. If the disc arrives damaged, I will send you a replacement. My goal is your complete satisfaction, so please, if you should have a complaint, email me, and I will do all I can to make things right. Feel free to email with any questions.

Old Time Radio Shows - Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - Audio CD - OTR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other available Sherlock Holmes Radio CDs:

Complete Collection on 60 Audio CDs: Old Time Radio Shows - New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection - Audio CDs - OTR

Complete Collection on 3 MP3 CDs: Old Time Radio Shows - Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - 3 MP3 CDs - OTR

CDVD Mart - Old Time Radio Shows on CD, MP3 CD, Audio CD, Johnny Dollar, Sam Spade, Dragnet, Jack Webb, Bob Bailey, Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot, Rex Stout's Nero Wolfe, Johnny Dollar, The Thin Man ... and more!

100% Complete Satisfaction or Your Money Back Guaranteed