+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sheeny

Thread: Clearance Sale Ten for Ten $1.00 each

Sheeny is offline Common

Default Clearance Sale Ten for Ten $1.00 each

Sheeny is offline Common

Default Re: Clearance Sale Ten for Ten $1.00 each

Over 300 items, several newly listed yesterday will be selling for $1.00 each on Saturday 7/21/12 with the purchase of 9 more items at $1.00 each. It's a 10 4 10 sale like at the grocery store. Build your lot, send me the order and I will adjust the total to equal $1.00 per item plus actual combined shipping. No hidden shipping, it will show on the shipping label. Follow this new link to my booth details for how it works. THE LOW DOWN

While there, check out some of the items you may wish to steal on Saturday. Remember, first come, first served. Since the order transaction number increases with each order, the lower number has preference. There could be a delay before the buyer completes the purchase, and those items will show as active until payment is made. I just hope this doesn't turn into a nightmare with several folks wanting the same stuff.
    Last edited by Sheeny; 07-17-2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: New Link