Another Huge GI Joe Lot spotted on Ebay

G.I. Joe Huge lot, Action figures, Vehicles, Base, file - eBay (item 190286154301 end time Feb-20-09 16:31:50 PST)

Yo! Joe! I just saw the trailer for the new G.I. Joe movie and had some serious flash backs. Up for Auction is my personal collection of Joes and vehicles, all from the 80's and early 90's. There are 74 G.I. Joes that appear to be in good condition( no broken thumbs, maybe some slight wear, or paint rubbed off) and 30+ casualties of war. There is also 70+ file cards, 26 vehicles ( in various states of disrepair) 80+ File Cards, 2 colecter cases, and two bases( one complete, one broken). I like i mentioned these are from my personal collection and they were well played with. If you win this auction you get everything shown in the pictures. If you need any additional pictures let me know and I'll email them to you.

Here is a list of some of the Figures i can remember the names of:
Mainframe Dial tone W.O.R.M.S. Destro Undertow EELS Sci-Fi Duke Frostbite Clutch Lifeline Thasher Torch KnockDown
Quick Kick Firefly Torch Stalker Torpedo Crimson Gaurd SGT. Slaughter AirTight Wet Suit Hawk Cobra Commander
Snow Serpent Hit & Run Ace Lady Jane Dusty Zarana Ice Viper Claymore Spearhead & Max
Wild Weasel Cutter Countdown Majior Blood Road Block
Zartan
Law & Order
Cross Country
There are more but i just can't remember there names
G.I. Joe Huge lot, Action figures, Vehicles, Base, file - eBay (item 190286154301 end time Feb-20-09 16:31:50 PST)