+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1959 Gillette Refurbished Re-Plated FatBoy Razor E3–9

1959 Gillette Refurbished Re-Plated FatBoy Razor E3–9
    https://richardsrazorsdailyblog.blogspot.com … More Pictures
    Please Be Sure to View the Pictures I Posted on blogspot For Any Flaws

1959 Gillette Refurbished Re-Plated FatBoy Razor E3. This Great Collectible Razor Has Been Disassembled, Tuned up, Repaired If Necessary, Re-Plated, Repainted and Reassembled. The twist (TTO) action to open the butterfly doors is crisp as well as the turning of the numbered collar to adjust the shave as each number clicks. The adjuster plate raises and lowers slightly as it should when you adjust the shave. The blade gap of this razor is even along both sides, it has been reset to factory specifications. The black paint on the numbers and collar is in Excellent Condition.

This is a really beautiful Gillette Adjustable FatBoy Razor. It is in Refurbished Re-Plated Condition. The razor is clean and shiny, with No evidence of wear. It opens and shuts smoothly, and the adjuster stops on each click and raises and lowers. This great razor is ready to display or use.

As the pictures indicate, there is No pitting, brassing, corrosion, dents or dings. It has had a completely thorough cleaning, it has been sanitized, oiled and is ready to use. Also included is a NOS collectible razor blade still in its original envelope. All mechanics Operate smoothly. Please be sure to view all the pictures, also be sure to see the pictures that I have posted on https://richardsrazorsdailyblog.blogspot.com

Price $135.00
    Shipping and Handling USPS First Class $5.60 USA
    Shipping and Handling Worldwide USPS First Class International Calculated by Location

Also available on eBay
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/RICHARDSRAZORS/
    RICHARDS RAZORS Est.1931 at Bonanza - Collectibles, Safety Ra...

Terms of Sale:

Please note:
    The items I sell are vintage, not brand new & may have small imperfections. If you have questions or something is not clear, please email me prior to purchasing.

Forms of Payment: PayPal, Amazonpay, Stripe, Etsy

Buyer pays return shipping

Insurance is at the discretion of the buyer

Shipping: 1 Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail. International buyers pay according to location. Ships USPS First Class International Mail. Shipping Costs to Some Countries May Be Higher Than Stated, If so the Buyer Will Be Notified before the Item Is Shipped.

Return policy: purchased item can be returned for a refund for up to 14 days… Notify the seller within Five days of purchase. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Item must be returned in the same condition as when sold! No exceptions!