1973 Mint Gillette BlackBeauty Adjustable W Stand Brush T1
All Items Sold for Best Offer
1973 Mint Gillette BlackBeauty Adjustable W Stand Brush T1 - YouTube … More Pictures

I offer for sale this wonderful vintage silver and black shaving set, the stand is chrome plated and is set off by the black color, brush handle and brush holder are plated with beautiful shining chrome as you can see in the pictures. The stand is approximately 6 3/8 inches tall 4 inches wide.

The razor is a 1973 Mint Gillette BlackBeauty Short Handle Adjustable which are becoming very hard to find, especially in this great condition. This razor is in Mint Condition with No scratches, plate loss, brassing or rust. All mechanisms work smoothly and easily as they should. The razor retains all of its original paint on the handle and in the numbers. The Gillette short handle black beauty adjustable Razor gives a fantastic shave which can be adjusted from 1 – 9 depending on what sort of shave you want, one being extremely mild, nine being aggressive.

The brush is in Mint Condition, having no scratches or dings. The bristles are tightly woven into the chrome plated handle, the brush is not losing any bristles and appears to have never been used, it stands approximately 4 1/2 inches tall.

This set was put together not only for the gentleman but the ladies also, nothing sets off a bathroom like shining chrome in nickel. This entire set was cleaned and polished by hand and is a one-of-a-kind item that was put together by me, you won't be seeing two of these sets. This fantastic collectible set is one for using or showing off to your friends. As always please be sure to look at all the pictures, they are an exact representation of this beautiful collectible item.

Price $210.00 or Best Offer
Shipping $8.00 USA
Shipping Worldwide $16.75

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - ...
iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RICHARDSRAZORS/
all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE

Terms of Sale:

1973 Mint Gillette BlackBeauty Adjustable W Stand Brush T1 (1).jpg1973 Mint Gillette BlackBeauty Adjustable W Stand Brush T1 (12).jpg1973 Mint Gillette BlackBeauty Adjustable W Stand Brush T1 (17).jpg1973 Mint Gillette BlackBeauty Adjustable W Stand Brush T1 (28).jpg1973 Mint Gillette BlackBeauty Adjustable W Stand Brush T1 (33).jpg

Shipping: Three Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number. International Buyers Pay According to Location.

Returns: I Have a 14 Day 100% Moneyback Refund Guarantee.