+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default [B][SIZE=5]1940 Gillette Milord Safety Razor W Case and Blades

1940 Gillette Milord Safety Razor W Case and Blades
    All Items Sold for Best Offer
    1940 Gillette Milord Safety Razor W Case and Blades - YouTube … More Pictures

This Vintage 1940 Gillette Milord is in Mint condition, there are No scratches, No dents, No loss of plating, this wonderful collectible razor has been expertly re-plated and looks as new as it possibly can. This great razor is over 60 years old and it looks to be as good as the day it was made. The unnotched bar and lack of end caps tells us it was made in 1940. Included with this great shaving kit is a NOS box of Gillette Blue Blades, unopened and still wrapped in the original cellophane.

The Milord is the forerunner of the Gillette Ranger. The Milord has Twist To Open doors (TTO) and they work Perfectly. This razor gives a "Very smooth shave, Very Mild Indeed" this razor is Not for someone looking for an Extremely aggressive shave. The razor is 50g in weight and 80 mm total length.

The box is also in excellent condition, sound internally and externally it
    looks fantastic with no cuts or Mark's inside or out, the Gold Gillette Milord
    lettering on the lid is very visible. This Rare Vintage Gillette shaving set is in
    Remarkable condition. Please be sure to look at all the pictures as they are part of the Description.

Price $425.00 or best offer
    Shipping $5.60 USA
    Shipping Worldwide $12.75

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
    RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - ...
    iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/RICHARDSRAZORS/
    all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE

Terms of Sale:

Forms of Payment: PayPal, Amazon, Stripe

Shipping: 1-2 Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number. International buyers pay shipping according to location.

Returns: I Have a 14 Day 100% Moneyback Refund Guarantee.