+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default [B][SIZE=5]1920 Gillette Standard Razor W Stand Brush Bowl

1920 Gillette Standard Razor W Stand Brush Bowl
    All Items Sold for Best Offer
    1920 Gillette Standard Razor W Stand Brush Bowl - YouTube … More Pictures

I offer for sale this wonderful vintage brass shaving set, the stand, razor, brush handle and brush holder are made of beautiful shining brass as you can see in the pictures, the set is from the 1920s and is quite ornate. The stand is approximately 14 inches tall 8 inches wide, the mirror holder is made of steel whereas the rest of the stand is made of brass. The double-sided mirror is in fantastic condition with no breaks, the mirror frame is also in Very Good Condition with a couple of very small dents.

The razor is a 1920 Gillette Standard Safety Razor which are becoming very hard to find, especially in this great condition, it has a serial number N231032 stamped into the lower blade plate. This razor is in Very Good+ Condition with minor scratches, there is one outer tooth that has a minor bend, the razor has No broken teeth and all parts fit together tightly as they should. The Gillette Standard Razor gives a fantastic shave which is not overly aggressive.

The milk glass shaving bowl is in Mint Condition with no chips or marks. The shaving bowl sits in what appears to be a handcrafted container attached to the front of the shaving stand, especially made to fit this bowl. The bottom of the bowl reads Acme. The bowl measures 3 inches across and approximately 2 1/2 inches tall. Please see the pictures.

The brush handle and container are both made of brass and are in Mint Condition. The shaving brush and container is something I've never seen before and is obviously a one-of-a-kind item, the outside appears to be rolled sheet brass. The top of the handle screws off so that the brush can be taken out of the container to be used. The bristles are tightly woven into a circular piece of wood that the handle is attached to, the brush is not losing any bristles and appears to have never been used, it stands approximately 4 1/2 inches tall.

This set was put together not only for the gentleman but the ladies also, nothing sets off a bathroom like shining brass. This entire set was cleaned and polished by hand and is a one-of-a-kind item that was put together by me, you won't be seeing two of these sets. This fantastic collectible set is one for using or showing off to your friends. As always please be sure to look at all the pictures.

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
    Price $210.00 or Best Offer
    Shipping $8.00 USA
    Shipping Worldwide $16.75

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
    http://www.bonanza.com/booths/rckandrews45
    iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/RICHARDSRAZORS/
    http://richardsrazors.ecrater.com/

Terms of Sale:

Forms of Payment: PayPal, Amazon, Stripe

Shipping: Three Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number. International Buyers Pay According to Location.

Returns: I Have a 14 Day 100% Moneyback Refund Guarantee.