+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1922 Gillette Aristocrat Razor W Stand Brush Blades etc

1922 Gillette Aristocrat Razor W Stand Brush Blades etc
    All Items Sold for Best Offer
    1922 Gillette Aristocrat Razor W Stand Brush Blades etc - YouTube … More Pictures

1922 Gillette Aristocrat Razor W Stand, Brush, Blades etc. This fine collectible item is from the Victorian era, 1837 – 1901, Magnificent, All Brass shaving stand, this one of a kind collectible item comes with a brass shaving bowl with a porcelain insert, a Mint Condition brass barrel that sits underneath the shaving brush which is also Victorian era. The brush is approximately 5 inches long and sports a painted wooden handle, this brush is absolutely beautiful and from the looks of it handmade, the badger hair bristles are held tightly in the brush and are losing none.

Every piece of this shaving stand is made from beautiful shining brass. It is approximately 13 1/2 inches closed and 17 inches when pulled up, 7 inches wide. The Shaving Stand comes equipped with a telescoping mirror which is approximately 6 inches across. The mirror pivots left and right 360° and also adjusts to any angle desired. The mirror looks as if new, encased in a brass frame, this is a one sided mirror with the back being covered in a beautiful brass plate. This is an item you have to see to believe, this type of item is not seen very often nowadays.

On one side of the telescoping pole is a beautiful brass ring that holds the barrel. It sits underneath the brush in a position that allows it to drip into the barrel when finished being used. On the left side in the same type ring, is positioned a handcarved brass bowl with what I believe is a porcelain insert for shaving soap. To the right of the shaving bowl there is a smaller ring in which the razor hangs, and to the back there is what looks like a money clip, it could be to hold blades or perhaps to hold a towel. This set was made sometime during the Victorian era dating it to 1837 – 1901. This collectible shaving stand is in Absolutely Mint Condition and shines as only brass can.

The razor that I have included with this set is a 1922 Gillette Aristocrat with the serial number of 27116B, these razors are highly collectible and will last a lifetime, it is made completely of brass and also is in Absolutely Mint Condition with No Scratches, Scarring, Cracks or Bent Teeth. Every thing about this razor screams class, the Aristocrat Razor has been produced by Gillette from 1914 until the early 1960s and every single model is highly collectible. The Aristocrat Razor will give you an unbelievable shave that won't leave your face feeling like it was just torn apart with a butcher knife, it is a mildly aggressive razor with an open comb design. This model Aristocrat Razor was one of the first of the New Improved models that Gillette produced in the 1920s. Also included with this great highly collectible set is a NOS ( new old stock ) box of five Gillette blue blades still wrapped in the original cellophane.

I could go on about this beautiful set but I have given you the basics, the only thing to do now is view the pictures, they tell the entire story without even having to read this dissertation. Unfortunately I can only post a limited number of pictures but I have posted others on YouTube and you will find the link above in the title. Please be sure to view the pictures, they are an exact representation of this highly collectible item, which you may never see again, if you are a razor enthusiast this item is for you.

Price $310.00 or best offer
    Shipping $15.00 USA
    Shipping Worldwide $25.00

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
    iOffer Stores - RICHARDS RAZORS
    RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - ...
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/RICHARDSRAZORS/
    all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE

Terms of Sale:

Forms of Payment: PayPal, Amazon, Stripe

Shipping: 1-2 Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number. International buyers pay according to location.

Returns: I Have a 14 Day 100% Moneyback Refund Guarantee.