+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default 1959 Gillette FatBoy w Victorian Era Stand Brush

1959 Gillette FatBoy w Victorian Era Stand Brush
    All Items Sold for Best Offer
    1959 Gillette FatBoy w Victorian Era Stand Brush - YouTubeMore pictures

I offer for sale this magnificent collectible Victorian era shaving stand, with a re-plated 1959 Gillette FatBoy adjustable razor, date code E1 and badger hair shaving brush with a silver plated handle.

To begin, the stand is in Excellent condition, there is of course a tiny amount of vintage Ware to the silver plating but nothing significant, there are no dents or major scratches. Just above the base is the hangar for the razor and brush which also is in excellent condition, above that is a bolt that when loosened allows the pole to extend to its full length of 20 inches, when the pole is not extended it is 14 1/2 inches long. The stand is 6 1/2 inches wide at the mirror and 5 inches wide at the base. The underside of the base was reworked and covered with green felt and four tiny feet to keep the bottom dry.

The mirror and frame are also in excellent condition as can be seen in the pictures with no breaks or major damage, although there are a few tiny, what seems to be bubbles in the mirror. The back of the mirror was reupholstered using black leather which sets off the mirror, the mirror swivels from side to side and also turns up and down in its holder.

The brush is also in excellent condition missing none of the silver plating on the handle, the bristles are tightly woven into the handle as they should be. The silver plated handle as can be seen in the pictures is very elegant and shines as if new. The brush is 4 1/2 inches tall.

The 1959 Gillette FatBoy adjustable razor is in mint condition having been recently re-plated by an expert, there is no wear, scratches, dings or dents anywhere on this beautiful razor. The adjusting wheel turns easily and clicks at every number, the TTO (twist to open) mechanism works easily and closes the doors tightly and evenly. This razor is in perfect condition there is no brassing, rust or Ware any place on this razor. The Gillette FatBoy was one of the best razors ever produced by Gillette and is highly popular with collectors.

This beautiful set was put together one vintage piece at a time and was not bought as a set, this set is a one-of-a-kind item that will never be seen again. Please be sure to look closely at all the pictures as they are an exact replication of this magnificent collectible set. This silver plated set can be used or just put in your bathroom for family and friends to drool over.

Price $250.00 or best offer
    shipping $12.00 USA
    shipping worldwide $16.75

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
    http://www.ioffer.com/selling/rickcaron2008
    RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - ...
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/RICHARDSRAZORS/
    all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE
    http://instantfinder.com/RICHARDSRAZORS

Terms of Sale:

Forms of Payment: PayPal, Amazon, Stripe

Shipping: 1-2 Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number. International buyers pay according to location.

Returns: I Have a 14 Day 100% Moneyback Refund Guarantee.