+ Reply to Thread
    rickcaron2008 is offline Uncommon
    Blog Entries

Default ]1934 Gillette NEW Razor Bowl Brush Stand

1934 Gillette NEW Razor Bowl Brush Stand
    Selling for Best Offer!
    1934 Gillette NEW Razor Bowl Brush Stand - YouTube More Pictures

I offer for sale this wonderful vintage brass shaving ensemble, all items are brass and as you can see in the pictures quite beautiful. To begin with the razor is a 1934 Gillette NEW Razor that shines as if it were new. This razor is in Very Good+ condition, the razor has No broken or bent teeth and all parts fit together tightly as they should.

This never to be found again brass handcrafted shaving bowl was made in India sometime around the same time frame as the razor, the handcrafting on the outside of the bowl is something that just is not done anymore. As you can see in the pictures the solid brass bowl has a shine to it that only brass has when polished. Both the inside and the outside are in magnificent condition. The bowl measures 3 3/4 inches tall by 4 inches across the top.

The brush, also made of brass is in excellent condition, the badger hair bristles are tightly woven into the handle and not losing any bristles, the brush stands approximately 4 inches tall, also included in this great set is an unopened dispenser of Derby razor blades.

To complete this set, included is a brass stand which holds the razor and brush, stand is in excellent condition with no brassing or scratching. The stand measures, 6 3/4" tall by 3 3/4" wide at the top. This set was put together not only for the gentleman but the ladies also, nothing sets off a bathroom like shining brass. This fantastic collectible set is one for using or showing off to your friends. As always please be sure to look at all the pictures.

All Items Sold for Best Offer
    Price $175.00 or Best Offer
    Shipping $7.00 USA
    Shipping Worldwide $16.75

RICHARDS RAZORS; MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE!
    http://www.ioffer.com/selling/rickcaron2008
    RICHARDS RAZORS; ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR BEST OFFER!" at Bonanza - ...
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/RICHARDSRAZORS/
    all items sold for best offer I BUY AND SELL VINTAGE SAFETY RAZORS, BLADES, MATCHBOX HOLDERS, LIGHTERS,COLLECTIBLE, VINTAGE, RAZOR, SHAVING, ANTIQUE CUFFLINKS, MEN, VINTAGE, TIETACK COINS, SILVER, DOLLAR, MORGAN, USA ACRYLIC,PAINTING, ORIGINAL, SIGNE
    http://instantfinder.com/RICHARDSRAZORS

Terms of Sale:

Forms of Payment: PayPal, Amazon, Stripe

Shipping: 1-2 Day Handling Time, USPS First Class Mail with Tracking Number. International buyers pay according to location.

Returns: I Have a 14 Day 100% Moneyback Refund Guarantee.