+ Reply to Thread
    yellow9 is offline Uncommon

Default Ok so I accept there are fans and fandom... but geez...

Can someone explain why people are willing to pay thousands of dollars for a tissue that some actress (Scarlet Johansson) has sneezed on?

OWN TISSUE FROM SCARLETT JOHANSSON & SAM JACKSON - eBay (item 220331665273 end time Dec-22-08 21:35:00 PST)

kezze is offline Uncommon

Some of the Q&A there is funny

Like for example:

Q: Hi, I am what you may consider a celebrity tissue enthusiast. Can you please give me more info on the paper itself, before I bid? For instance: brand, color, how many ply, scented or non, did it originate from the studio or from Scarlett's purse. Thanks
    A: Hello. The tissue is Kleenex brand facial tissue, 2 ply. It is tissue that originated from the Tonight Show with Jay Leno studio from a plain Kleenex rectangular box that is kept behind Jay's desk on stage. Hope that helps, tissue enthusiast.

starfire is offline Uncommon

Quote Originally Posted by kezze View Post
    Some of the Q&A there is funny

Like for example:

Q: Hi, I am what you may consider a celebrity tissue enthusiast. Can you please give me more info on the paper itself, before I bid? For instance: brand, color, how many ply, scented or non, did it originate from the studio or from Scarlett's purse. Thanks
    A: Hello. The tissue is Kleenex brand facial tissue, 2 ply. It is tissue that originated from the Tonight Show with Jay Leno studio from a plain Kleenex rectangular box that is kept behind Jay's desk on stage. Hope that helps, tissue enthusiast.
    "Celebrity tissue enthusiast"

jared is offline Staff

At least the proceeds go to charity

Zorch is offline Uncommon

At least, that's what they are tellin' ya ..................

yellow9 is offline Uncommon

It ended up going for $5,300