+ Reply to Thread
    kkarismaa is offline Very Common

Fish Value of a Mirrors Edge Timbuk2 bag 1 of 200?

Ive looked evertwhere and cannot find any of these red and white bags for sale or one that has been sold. There's a picture of Faith painted in full color on the inside and it says there were only 200 made. Anyone have any idea what their value is?

nlangan is offline Very Common

Default Re: Value of a Mirrors Edge Timbuk2 bag 1 of 200?

Quote Originally Posted by kkarismaa View Post
    Ive looked evertwhere and cannot find any of these red and white bags for sale or one that has been sold. There's a picture of Faith painted in full color on the inside and it says there were only 200 made. Anyone have any idea what their value is?
    I'm not sure how much this bag is really worth. It originally sold for $130 bundled with the game, so its initial value was approximately $70. A couple eBay listings ended recently without producing sales. The items were listed at $400 and $1000.

I actually have one of these bags and am looking to figure out the value as I am planning on selling it soon. I think I'm leaning more towards the $200 range, but I really don't know what people are willing to pay for this thing.

Matronedea is offline Very Common

Quote Originally Posted by nlangan View Post
    I'm not sure how much this bag is really worth. It originally sold for $130 bundled with the game, so its initial value was approximately $70. A couple eBay listings ended recently without producing sales. The items were listed at $400 and $1000.

I actually have one of these bags and am looking to figure out the value as I am planning on selling it soon. I think I'm leaning more towards the $200 range, but I really don't know what people are willing to pay for this thing.
    Would you take $150 for it?

j.b
    j.b is offline Very Common

do you still have it? il give you a better price than anyone, email me and we'l do it via ebay

greenwolfe7 is offline Very Common

If you still have this can you pm or email me to discuss price please asap.

If you still have this bag could you please pm me? Im looking very hard for this for a friend. Its difficult to find sellers. I hope you do .

Do you still have this for sale by chance? Please pm me asap if so.

AndrewCampbell is offline Very Common

With the number of people expressing interest on this bag of yours here, it looks like you can probably get a good price on it! I hope the OP is still checking this thread! Please update if the item is still available and if not, how much it went for so the rest can get an idea of how much they need to have to get one themselves!