+ Reply to Thread
    Antiqueguy12 is offline Very Common

House Hi, Everybody do we have any antique collectors here?

I am new to Rarityguide and just looking to get involved. I thought a good way might be to ask if there are any collectors here and if so would want to talk about what it is you collect. If we have any antique dealers here please join in. I am curious to know if your still trading or off on new ventures. Being out of the market now I am not up on new trends so feel free to talk about whats hot and whats not.

I myself like to collect early American pewter. I have added a few pieces to my collection but in New England it is very hard. Many of the good pieces are in Museums such as the Deerfield village, Sturbridge village and other historical places around the area. I have been trading in antiques and collectibles for 25 years or so, and had my own shop. Recently due to bad health the doors are closed and I am trying to reinvent myself, this was suggested by a Doc. So Started selling of the inventory online and here I am. Any advice from people who may be in a similair situation would be good to hear? Like where the best place online to sell is and where to post your web info ie my link at Bonanzle. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
    Last edited by Antiqueguy12; 11-21-2009 at 01:16 PM.

militaria is offline Common

Default Re: Hi, Everybody do we have any antique collectors here?

Hello,

I collect military related antique collectibles like military field radios, gas masks, military uniforms, military field rations ans the likes.

I generally use Ebay or craigslist to buy and sell