+ Reply to Thread
    cnotes is offline Common

Default NINTENDO 64 UNOPEN GAMES..

ok...i hit the jackpot a few months ago..i found this old little man at a fea market a few months ago...he had alot of unopen video games..am talking A LOT..now i know that nintendo and snes games if new both have that h seam or a line going up and down the back of the game ...to show it was never open...that was great..but i have a lot of nintendo 64 games from this man...and my question is ..how do i know if they are real?...am talking i have 5 BAD FUR DAYS, 2 ORGE BATTLE64...and a few others...but it looks like the games are different from each other...would it help if i posted pics of these games? how do you know if you have a real NINTENDO 64 UNOPEN GAME?

gaminger is offline Uncommon

Default Re: NINTENDO 64 UNOPEN GAMES..

wow thats cool congrats

yea can you post pics

cnotes is offline Common

Default Re: NINTENDO 64 UNOPEN GAMES..

all together.. games.. when i break it down to how much they cost me...it comes out to 20.00 dollars each..a few i got for free...not bad ..if i would say
    Attached Images