+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Penny auction websites - Legit or scam?

Dallop is offline Very Common

Default Re: Penny auction websites - Legit or scams?

Why do people think that those bid sites are such a great deal, don't get me wrong if your lucky enough to get something with a couple of bids that's great. Many people are now wasting hundreds and thousands of dollars on these sites at the cost of their family's. On average bids cost around .50 each and raises the bid price by one penny talk about misleading people. If something sells for $67.00 do the math 67.00 x 100 =6700 bids now multiply that by the cost of the bids 6700 x .50 = $3350.00 now who is making the money of course the bid sites raking in the cash.

anushkar is offline Very Common

Default Re: Penny auction websites - Legit or scams?

Free Quibids Auction Analysis Tool
    Get the complete history of the auction (More you use the software you can get more data.).
    Using tool you will be able to analysis the Quibid auction and it will help you to understand the most effective point of the auction that place you bid on perfect time .
    Free Quibids Auction Analysis Tool | Anushka K Rajasingha
    Free-Quibid-Analysis-Tool.jpg

polambals is offline Very Common

Default Re: Penny auction websites - Legit or scam?

Quote Originally Posted by trader View Post
    Lately I've seen many websites that let you bid on items for a penny at a time and win them very cheap, which doesnt make sense because how are they going to make a profit then?

For example:

Auction | Cheap TV laptop ipod auctions - bid & win on Swoopo

BidRivals US

Penny Auctions - Bidray | Bid & Win Penny Auctions!

Bid on Penny Auctions. BidCactus.com

What do you think about these types of sites? Any chance to get good deals from them?
    You can read the Penny auctions sites reviews ,ratings and user comments in any blogs or forums .It helps you to know about the siteBut i didn't used any sites personally.You can also do a Whois serach using the WhoisXY.com here you can find the domain name owner details like phone number,e-mail,address,location etc.If you feel those information is real you can use those sites.You can also contact the tech,administrator or owner through mail or phone and clarify the doubts.

Sandeeppj is offline Very Common

Penny Auctions: It is one of the most exciting way to score a deal online. I have checked my self. You can get the best deals in penny auctions which you had never ever seen anywhere else. You can get the deals at cheap cost ranging from half a dollar to a dollar by penny auctions. Just go to pennyauctionlist and see yourself.

rickyfowler is offline Very Common

I agree with your point that it is difficult to find out a true auction site as many of them will not be genuine. I would like to suggest you to go through terms and conditions of the website before you start bidding.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4