+ Reply to Thread
    keelerm is offline Very Common

Default Rajar No 6 Box Camera

Hey,

I am a 16year old vintage camera collector. I have just brought myself a Rajar No 6 Box Camera. I can't find much about it on the internet and have no idea how to work it or how much it's worth.

If anyone has any information at all i would really appreciate it..

batterley is offline Very Common

Default Re: Rajar No 6 Box Camera

Have a look here:

Rajar No. 6 - Camerapedia

Just doing a search on Google provides a LOT of sites with info on the Rajar No 6.

boling is offline Very Common

Default Re: Rajar No 6 Box Camera

Santa Monica police Tuesday were looking for three masked suspects who robbed a man of an estimated $1.5 million in jewelry.

At least one of the assailants was armed when they confronted the man shortly after 2 p.m. near the 2000 block of Wilshire Boulevard, the Santa Monica Police Department said.

The man, who sells jewelry to stores, was robbed of display items, police said. He was not injured.

The thieves fled in a silver or gray Nissan. Anyone with information is asked to call Robbery-Homicide Division detectives at (310) 458-8451.