+ Reply to Thread
    stimothy is offline Very Common

Default I have a nice size collection

I have a decent collection of coins from the US and from around the world. I have paper currency from around the world. I don't have any idea what the value is because up untill now I only aquired my collection by picking up coins from anywhere. Auctions, yardsales, classifieds, personal aquaintences and finding coins and money on the ground!
    Some are double die, rare older coins, silver, copper, bronze, no gold, I cashed in all my gold.
    I have a foriend currency that was worth 1.6 million before becomming obsolete in the mid 1980's No loss because I found it anyway.
    anyone interested in looking thru my collection.

webmasterraj1 is offline Banned

Default Re: I have a nice size collection

You have to post picture of it.
    I want to see the collection.

chrislaning is offline Very Common

yea...i also want to see...my grandpa had craze to collect watches.

stimothy is offline Very Common

Wow, this post was made back in January, 7 months back !!!!
    I have since sold most of the silver, all the gold, the Coultre Gold watch and most of the US paper.
    I still have a lot of coins though. I have alot I have been given but never even looked through them so there very well could be that special coin in there somewhere! LOL
    If you are interested in seeing what I have left, I will get them layed out for a picture!
    send email to stimothy@comcast.net

mdpmedia is offline Very Common

Hello stim,

This is my very first day as a member of RarityGuide.com - Get The Most Out Of Collecting and your post is the 2nd one that I have read since becoming a new member.

I would be interested in looking through your coin collection for purchase but first need to know approx. what part of the country you are located.

Please respond at your convenience.

Thanks,
    mdpmedia(Mark)