+ Reply to Thread
    chronodev is offline Founder

Default ChaseTheChuckwagon.com Acquires GameGavel.com

From an email we've received from video game auction site chasethechuckwagon.com:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    As of last night ChaseTheChuckwagon.com has acquired competing video gaming auction site GameGavel.com. Jasen Hicks, the owner of GG has not been able to give the attention needed to keep his site going in the direction he wanted so we negotiated a buy out of his domain name. In a few days GameGavel.com will be redirected to ChaseTheChuckwagon.com and his website will be shut down. It is my intention to continue co-branding both names, so pick the name you like and go with it. This should also go along way to bringing in a more diverse group of gamers, as GameGavel.com is a more "universal" name than ChaseTheChuckwagon.com.

For all existing ChaseTheChuckwagon.com members this is a very good thing as we will reap the benefits of 15 months of GameGavel.com links and threads floating around the net that will now point to us. I am hoping this will help aid our growth and continue our efforts to become the best place to buy and sell games.

Thanks again to all of you for sticking with us while we grow,

Mike Kennedy, CEO
    ChaseTheChuckwagon.com
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    chronodev
    Founder, RarityGuide.com
    "We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Calvin & Hobbes

kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Default Re: ChaseTheChuckwagon.com Acquires GameGavel.com

I think I used GameGavel.com in the past, I should give ChaseTheChuckwagon.com a try looks like a cool site for video game sellling and buying