+ Reply to Thread

Jogger HAPPY FROG Monday Post

HAPPY FROG MONDAY POST

The goal of HAPPY FROG is to grow a massive online flea market for those of us who grew up around them and sadly moved to area where there are none in existence and as HAPPY FROG I surely miss them but know that unless I build one, these days and times are behind me .

A place where you could spend the day, get totally lost, and might or might not find that special item you came searching for , but come out with positive cherish memories that last a life time .

1 ) You will always know the prices are fair and shipping is free at HAPPY FROG
    2 ) Going to an online flea market will enable you to search out that special item you seek at a fair reasonable price with free shipping where at a massive flea market it sadly becomes a needle in the haystack and more than likely you will walk away empty handed .But prayerfully Happy Frog you will not walk away empty handed but waiting for mailman to receive item you purchased .

I have a variety of items for sale such as:
    Vintage Books, Vintage Dolls, Vintage Greeting and Post Cards,Banks, Winnie the Pooh, Pins,Teddy Bears, Coca Cola Items, Clothing etc.

So view my morning daily post special then
    go hopping along to HAPPY FROG to seek that special item
    HAPPY FROG - on Webstore.com

Default Re: HAPPY FROG Monday Post

HAPPY FROG has now removed all reserve listings
    Its buy it now ; make offer or make a bid only
    fair prices free shipping remains

Thanks for your patience deeply appreciated

HAPPY FROG - on Webstore.com