+ Reply to Thread
    WoW TCG Discussion is offline Discussion Starter

Default WoW TCG card Boots of the Resilient decks rules tips faq rulings strategy

Discuss rulings tips faqs hints strategy decks and everything else related to the wow TCG card Boots of the Resilient

DKennedy is offline Very Common

Default Re: WoW TCG card Boots of the Resilient decks rules tips faq rulings strategy

Hello, I've never posted on here before so I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I just have a question to settle the debate of a friend and myself. He says boots of the resilient have to be the first armor tapped because if someone attacks your hero, that's considered "doing damage towards your hero", so the boots need to be tapped. Is that right? It seems to me like the boots would only have to tap if my hero literally took damage and lost some hitpoints. If anyone could answer my question, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Daniel
    Last edited by DKennedy; 02-19-2012 at 05:33 PM.

CarlosR is offline Uncommon

Default Re: WoW TCG card Boots of the Resilient decks rules tips faq rulings strategy

Hello, I am in total agreement with you, it seems to me that your perspective makes sense, I hope it works for us. click here https://nicelocal.ca/