+ Reply to Thread
    Timmy is offline Common

Default Pulled an Epic AND a Rare from a single booster pack! On my FIRST BOOSTER!

So I decided to finally buy my first World of Warcraft Miniatures game booster today. Before that, I told myself that I'd be really happy if I pulled an Epic. To my surprise, the booster had both a rare AND an epic

I am guessing it was a mistake by Upper Deck that put a rare and an Epic in that booster pack, but hey this is one mistake I am not going to complain about

Alley is offline Common

klicker is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    So I decided to finally buy my first World of Warcraft Miniatures game booster today. Before that, I told myself that I'd be really happy if I pulled an Epic. To my surprise, the booster had both a rare AND an epic

I am guessing it was a mistake by Upper Deck that put a rare and an Epic in that booster pack, but hey this is one mistake I am not going to complain about
    Hate to break it to you, but all WoW Miniatures booster packs which contain epics will also have a rare. The Epic replaces a common mini, not the rare mini.

So it wasn't some weird mistake by UDE

But still, you were lucky to pull an Epic on your first booster. Took me 4 boosters before I got my Epic (Warchief Thrall).

Out of curiosity, what epic did you get?

Timmy is offline Common

Oh

The epic was Ras Frostwhisper

Lich is offline Uncommon

Yeah I was also surprised at first to find both an epic mini and rare mini in the same booster pack, since in other trading games I've collected in the past, the ultra rare cards would take the slot of a rare card

undeadelf is offline Common

I got two epics from a deluxe starter set