+ Reply to Thread
    Brawl is offline Uncommon

Default fight klub tcg reviews

where can I read reviews about Fight Klub CCG?

sonicshield is offline Scarce

mrgamesmaster is offline Common

Default Re: fight klub tcg reviews

Board Game Geek is a little biased, so instead there's an "introduction" as they call it @ tcgplayer.com. They're a connector for the game as well, so that's better for them as well. Any questions just let me know whether it's about the cards or how the game works in general.

Brawl is offline Uncommon

thanks, yeah I've been searching google trying to find a decent review of the game but seems like there arent many reviews out there, maybe because its still new

Sounds like a cool game though from what I've been reading on these forums

mrgamesmaster is offline Common

Prolly another reason why there's not many reviews out there is due to the fact that some peeps just don't want to due to the way FK has to advertise itself which is usually through the Web since the Kilos are only available on Decipher's website as opposed to being in all card stores and such.

I've been a Founding Mentor for the game for a little over a year now and I've seen the game through thick and thin. They even had a Best Deck contest recently for the heroes and villains of the "One" set and I've tried my luck by submitting ones for all 6 of the characters.

Still haven't heard who the winners are, but it seems we'll be finding out sometime soon. They've also hinted that they're going to do a similar thing for the characters of "Two" which includes Major Scott McCoy, Tank Girl, Michael Emerson, Captain Spaulding, Sil and Mr. Blonde. Feel free to check out the site @ http://decipher.com. The page has a new look where you can vote for the characters you want by just refreshing each time. Just gotta say "Create a Free Account" when ya get there.