+ Reply to Thread
    Adrian is offline Uncommon

Default You are cordially invited... (Email I got from Decipher Fight Klub)

Got this email from Fight Klub

Dear Adrian:

You are cordially invited to check out the new Fight Klub home pages. Visit http://www.decipher.com/

Upgraded features include an external voting system for ranking favorite heroes and villains (which will be use in the licensing process), outside access to free game resources (like rules, demo decks, and a card slideshow), sneak peek of some new movie licenses we have, a "Who would win?" matchup, plus more options and easier access for new players to create an account and enter the Fight Klub community.

Come see the new additions and tell all your friends.

Sincerely

Warren Holland
    CEO
    Decipher Inc.

mrgamesmaster is offline Common

Default Re: You are cordially invited... (Email I got from Decipher Fight Klub)

As did I...it goes to the peeps who've already joined up so far. The homepage has been revamped so that you can vote for characters you want to see in FK. The character shown changes every refresh, so you never know who you're going to see next. It's interesting in the sense to see which characters will get the votes and which won't.

Some are well known like the Star Wars chars and Batman franchise and others more obscure like Dr. Frank-N-Furter from Rocky Horror, the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python & the Holy Grail and various others. Feel free to check it out & vote how you like.