+ Reply to Thread
    kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Default Fight Klub Founding Mentors

Anybody here a Founding Mentor in the Game Fight Klub (Decipher)?

How did you become one? Is there still a way to become a Founding Mentor? (I'm guessing not since it's already founded, but figured I would ask anyway...)

Mahatah is offline Very Common

Default Re: Fight Klub Founding Mentors

I am a founding mentor. I'm fairly certain that it's not possible to be one now as we have already assembled and voted on gang names and other topics. I've been a founding mentor for a little over a year now but the cards and the website (as you know it now) have only recently become available. Now is a good time to become a member as it is your best opportunity to become a mentor by having people sign up under you. Either way, if you're interested in checking it out, you can tell them Mahatah sent you. That will get you through the door, but what you do after that, is up to you. (feel free to continue to ask questions though).

kangaroo is offline Uncommon

Interesting, how did the voting process go?

Mahatah is offline Very Common

It went pretty smooth. They asked for some gang names and the mentors provided a long list of them. Then the staff narrowed down the list for us a bit and we voted from that on the original site. We had to pick 13 gangs from the list. I honestly don't remember which ones I voted for, but I recognise the ones that made it. Hopefully, we will all get to make decisions on the events of the future. The emails specific to mentors have pretty much stopped since the new site came online, so I have no idea if we're influential any more . But, gives an opportunity for the whole community to make decisions, and that is probably better.

Adrian is offline Uncommon

How did you become a founding mentor? Like did Decipher have a beta testing of Fight Klub? How many founding mentors are there?

mrgamesmaster is offline Common

There's a few thousand Founding Mentors out there which span out to many various regions out there in the world.

Like Mahatah, I'm a Founding Mentor as well. I have been for close to a year now. What happened was I got invited to the game by Decipher's admin Warren twice both in April of last year. The 2nd invite I decided to accept and then shortly after I found out about the application I could fill out in order to become a Founding Mentor.

It was pretty comprehensive in terms of what it asked including which games have you played in the past and what you felt you could bring to the table in terms of how you could contribute to the game. I would imagine they had tens of thousands of apps filled out @ the time and the staff chose various peeps depending on what they saw in their respective apps.

Unfortunately, since the game is now public, I'm pretty sure it's not possible to become an FM nowadays. However, after you join up w/the game and become a Player, you can invite peeps to the game yourself using whatever means you choose and if they decide to join, then you'll become a Mentor.

It's not quite the same thing since you'll get a green icon instead of a red one on the site, but you still get recognized for having someone join the game. There's benefits as well I will say, but I'll only get into that after you've joined since I want peeps to join for the game and not the benefits.